I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Wed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Tue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

If you think there is an assassin behind every bush ...

Go down

If you think there is an assassin behind every bush ...

Post  Nygozy on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:15 pm

You may be right.

Paranoia can ruin a person or keep them safe. I'm not sure which it is doing for me now. I've been paranoid for a while now because of the way things have been going at work but the little writings on the wall, which could just be my imagination, keep showing up.

The business that Kassina and I work for has been going through many changes due to it getting close to going into bankruptcy then because we'd been bought. Kassina got dumped from her job due to our boss wanting to get rid of a person to cut his expenses (or we think that's the reason as Kassina is DAMN good at her job and he seemed to be trying to find someone to dump for a couple months), the new ownership had a big chop of the employees in my section, months later they got rid of our payroll and accounting staff giving the jobs to new people in Toronto and there have been little concerns here and there.

I started really getting paranoid when they sent Kassina to Baltimore and sent my other co-worker to Chicago. I never got chosen for anything like that and part of that is because I never worked the floor like these two have, but it also shows a sign of trust which makes me wonder if they trust me or not.

During this time they made Kassina part of the corporate section under my boss Rob and Rob didn't even know anything about her being his employee. Now they have given part of my job to Kassina, the entry of the specials for the month for all stores.

At first they gave her the pricing to do which was nothing to me but being told oh she has been given part of my job made me wonder what else are they going to do. Kassina and I do have mostly the same knowledges for work there but she also has floor experience and some other skills and I am more cross trained in Deli and know some movement reports which they need during the month that no one else does for them.

It just concerns me when bosses start giving your stuff to someone else, no matter who it is, when you don't have a lot coming in. Sure there could be a lot more with them getting new marketing people for grocery and natural living departments and maybe they are going to be tossing work to us for the stores in Baltimore and Chicago. I don't know it could be.

I'm likely being a worry wart but I had to get this out somewhere before it ate me up inside.

Nygozy's Bio
Nygozy
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you think there is an assassin behind every bush ...

Post  Ianto on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:18 pm

[/sadface]

I wish I knew more about corporate shenanigans to give you any advice on the matter (19 years old with no job experience much). Still, I'm a fan of the paranoid approach. At the very least, I'd have my eyes on a few other possible jobs, for any of the possible bad options, be it pay cut or whatever.

[/emocorner] Not that it's easy to find new jobs now, anyway.

[/has probably only succeeded in making Ny feel worse [/shots self]]
Ianto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:16 pm

*hugs* You tried and that is all that matters.

Everything looks all peachy again. Rob talked with the other guy and made sure they were not "playing any back door games." we have been assured that it was only a step in order to make that process easier since Kassina does the pricing anyway. So Kassina will be doing the pricing and getting the information ready for me and I will be entering it.

All is well ... for now.

Nygozy's Bio
Nygozy
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaari on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:55 pm

It's good things are working out. It seems all so confusing to me. DDDD:

Character art by DrawAnon. If the Ashkaari is speaking in Qunari, the text will be red, like this.
Ashkaari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:03 pm

Good ol' Canadian bureaucracy. Glad things are getting worked out though.

Gareth Feres
Tamassran
Dragonis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum