I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Wed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Tue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

A few thoughts..

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A few thoughts..

Post  UncleVanya on Thu May 19, 2011 9:49 pm

I'm still being nice, though he is on a fast track to that magical place there I rip him a new asshole. I'm not turning into him, he can't hack this shit.

@Nygozy: I'm just stopping by, unfortunately the way it is going right now I can't find the necessary time to start posting on a regular basis. I'll try to find more time next week, once a few things get out of the way. It will be maybe another month or so before I'm back to posting as frequently as I used to. I'll try to advance my plotline in the meanwhile through the "Maker's Mercy" thread, but the trouble twins are gonna have to stay on the sidelines for the moment.
UncleVanya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy on Thu May 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Ok we can leave the Trouble Twins out for a bit then. Not a problem but time to stop recess. If you want to poke at someone start poking at me. I'll play mean with you if you like :p

Nygozy's Bio
Nygozy
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UncleVanya on Thu May 19, 2011 9:54 pm

You're no fun....you aim for the nuts.
UncleVanya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy on Thu May 19, 2011 9:59 pm

Damn straight I aim for the nuts! You should see me with darts. Wait, you don't want to see how well I aim with darts. I might have to practice a bit but yeh ... once I did you would want to cross your legs or get a gun.

Nygozy's Bio
Nygozy
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UncleVanya on Thu May 19, 2011 10:11 pm

Ball defense, most important technique in football, most important technique in life!

The guy on the right really sucks at life.
UncleVanya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow on Thu May 19, 2011 10:32 pm

I have yet to actually personally attack you in you this thread. What I wrote was an observation on a single comment you wrote, nothing more. Usually when a person says a person's time is not valuable, they don't find anyone's time valuable, or their time is more valuable. Which, like I had said, should never be the case.

When I said I would rather not waste my time further, it meant that I would rather do something else with my time than argue over silly things in an RP forum. Especially when the argument has nothing to do with the rp aspect of the forum itself.

If you thought that I implied that my time was more valuable than anyone else, then I'm sorry that you assume that. However that is not the case at all.

Everyone has a right to enjoy themselves here, if someone isn't, then it is best to move on to something else.

You personally attacking people in an open forum, which is clearly against forum policy, shows a great disrespect for the forum and the person who created it. Saying otherwise just shows a great sign of arrogance. It also tells people that you think you are above the rules and you shouldn't have to follow them for the simple fact that you choose not too.

Am I say that I know you? No. This is just simple observations that are shown by your current actions.

Do I hold malice against you? No. Or Dragonis for his current uncalled for comment. No. I feel no need to.

Like this has been pointed out on several occasions it is JUST A GAME.

I think this situation has been blown far out of proportion. Especially for something that is supposed to be a creative outlet, as well as something fun to do.

If you had any qualms about how I was doing things, then you should have actually come to me in a private msg. However, none of this happened, so it came down to what you see before you now. Which is 9 - 11 characters leaving the forum to go elsewhere. ( I say 9 - 11 because I am not sure if Shade or Wolfram are coming or not. 9 without, 11 with.)

Kraven Shadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UncleVanya on Thu May 19, 2011 10:42 pm

I know its just a game, but I also know a douche then I see one, and I respond accordingly. Do you think I am taking this or you seriously? Don't flatter yourself, I'm just having some fun. You on the other hand keep coming back in a futile attempt to justify yourself, after your initial hissy fit there you claimed that you're leaving.

While loosing all those characters is unfortunate I still maintain that this forum without you is a much better place than this forum with you, and I know I'm not the only one on here that thinks so. We'll live.
UncleVanya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy on Thu May 19, 2011 10:46 pm

Ok that is enough of this masculine spraying. I know neither are you are done with your territorial spat but I am more than tired of this. I am downright fed up and pissed off.

This thread is closed and I will NOT be reopening it. If there is any other threads started for a fight then it will be shut down as well.

This cock fight is over.

Nygozy's Bio
Nygozy
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top